Blogging is a lot of fun, however internet safety is very important.
The following guidelines have been established and must be followed in order to ensure the safety of the students in Five White when blogging.
- Students’ first names, photos, work, video and school name MAY be included on the blog.
- Students’ surnames, address, email address, phone number, specific plans, date of birth and other personal information WILL NOT be included on the blog.
- Posts written by the students will be checked by Miss Azzopardi before they are published on the blog.
- All comments must be approved by Miss Azzopardi before they are included on the blog.
- Students will be encouraged the comment on other class/student blogs with teacher/parents supervision.
- All students must have parental permission to comment or post on the class blog/other blogs and have their photo, videos and work appear on the blog
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as to not identify their child. E.g. Please identify yourself in comments as “Catherine – Jane’s mum”.
- All comments must be polite, respectful and courteous.
- Others’ work, images or music videos will not be used without permission and attribution.
- Parents are asked to proofread comments that students write on blogs at home.
While Miss Azzopardi will moderate all comments and posts, please let Miss Azzopardi know if you think any breeches in our safety guidelines have been overlooked and they will be fixed ASAP.